woensdag 21 december 2011

This is the last time I eat lamb!


I was looking which part of the lamb I was using and I saw this really cute picture of a lamb.. man... I never thought it this way, but I have decided not to eat lamb, calf, porkling or any other baby animals anymore. Is that weird? Maybe... but it's just really sad I think.. It's just a baby! 

Please re-think before you eat baby animals again the next time! Thank you! 

So, shall I give you the recipe for this piece of lamb? Well, it's the last time, so here it is. I got it from the Foodiesmagazine, but slightly different. 

- 1kg lamb -> number 11, the saddle? 



- 2 tbs soft butter
- Some fresh oregano and garlic like below 


- sea salt and ground black pepper. 

Pre-heat the oven to 175C / 347F, cut the skin crosswise and rub the lamb in with sea salt and pepper and then the butter. 

Half the garlic and lay the oregano and garlic below the lamb. Roast/grill/toast/bake the lamb in the oven for 30 minutes. 

Let it rest in aluminum foil for 15 minutes, with the shiny side on the inside, this will help to retain the heat. 

That's it! No more lamb for me! Enjoy and I probably see you after Christmas! Happy holidays! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten